10.1.17

Little Twin Stars Sanrio

The Little Twin Stars are a pair of Sanrio siblings created in 1975. They are similar to angels and consist of a little boy with blue hair called Kiki and a little girl called Lala with long pink hair. Kiki and Lala have also been seen with brown hair and blonde hair respectively. Kiki and Lala were originally born on Omoiyari Star (also known as the Star of Compassion) in the Yume Star-Cloud and traveled a long way to Earth to become "wonderful shining stars". They were born on December 24th (Christmas Eve).

The Little Twin Stars would spend time wondering about life on Earth and it was a planet that they had heard much about. They set out to Earth with permission from "Mother-Star" and "Father-Star" with the help of Lala's wand, and have "been spreading to everyone they meet" after arriving on Earth.

Kiki is curious and full of energy, although he can come across as "flustered" or a little cheeky at times. He can fly through the sky using a star on his back.  He loves star fishing and inventions.
Lala loves to draw and write poems and is great at cooking. She can come across as timid and cries easily.

Little Twin Stars is my favorite Sanrio character as I grow up! Kind of still is :)

thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx



Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...