1.11.16

Led Zeppelin

I swear the amount of movie that I watched lately are equal to the days of the week, like honestly! I have been watching movie almost everyday these past couple months. On another note, I feel like I am travelling without moving. Yikes, I have trips coming up yet, I feels like I have traveled through my brain... whoohaaa.... possibly probably all the movie scenes playing role in my head. Haha... in the meantime, let me just kept on playing "point a dot on the map" while finding best deals on flights and place to stay. I am making the most of my days off, if there's none let them just cut my salary, I always need holiday after all... how's your travelling plan thus far? what's your fave place? bucket list?



thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx


Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...