4.7.16

White Brown



“One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and, if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words.”   
― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

So every day I heard a little song, favorite songs that I compiled in a folder and play it in the car on my way to work. 

Read a good poem, now this is not my daily routine, but when I have the chance I do read poems, I feel contentment...

See a fine picture, I hope Instagram is considered fine... cause there are some troubling images in it as well...

Speak a few reasonable words... and I learned every single day ;)

thank you all for stopping by and view the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...