29.10.15

Trending Topic

How is your PMS ladies? Mine -that is obvious- is I am hungrier than I ever been and I bloat! Bloat big time! Why do I write about PMS? Because today as I took an outfit photos, I just realized that period is around the corner and I am literally bloating before my eyes as usual! Since I love to write about any topics, why don’t I write about this one? Sorry male readers.. we can relate on other topics some other time.. ;)


What causes bloating really? The bloating is caused by fluid retention!
Each of us has fluid within our bodies - you may remember the saying that we’re 70% water.
Whilst that’s not exactly true, we do have a huge amount of fluid in our cells. It takes the form of blood, lymphatic fluid, and many other types of natural liquid.
In the menstrual cycle, our hormone levels changes, particularly estrogen and progesterone. About a week before our period, progesterone levels fall, and that causes our kidneys (that pass out fluid) to release less of it in our urine.
So many changes occur when our periods come; there are numerous possible causes for water retention and it can vary between different women.

So,when your urine becomes a darker (in color) than normal, it's because less water is diluting all the waste chemicals within it, solutions:

- drink enough water!
- increase fiber intake
- avoid salt (you know salt retain water)
- eat plenty of fruits and vegetables
- reduce your intake of sugar, salt, caffeine, and alcohol

Good luck girls, be gone cramp , be gone overly bloated body!


thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...