23.6.15

The Library


A couple of years back, I did a post on my closet tour, it shows pretty much my changing room as it is fashion related, even before was an "inside my closet" tour. Now I feel like you need to see what is inside my library. Since I spend a lot of time reading books too, here is how it looked like,




there are plenty of sun coming in from the window, which is perfect for this room, plus the sofa can be opened into a bed! Yes, I sometimes read til I fall asleep...

plenty of interior designs magazine and books, I have sorted about 2800 magazines (mostly fashion mags) and throw them out.

books that are considered "active" for me, meaning: I re-read them,

behind the front row there are books on the second row,

books that I haven't read yet,

my traveling books, yes I studied before I visit a place. India is missing because a friend is borrowing it,

currently in my car, my on the go books,

have donate these books to an American friend who's ecstatic to receive them, 


thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...