5.5.15

Randomly

Yes, I did string the necklace above from these ceramic beads I made... 



beach mid-week, what a lovely day!

Coffee and these... blessed!


thank God for this tree!


these semi-precious stone beads that I am crazy about!

I strung this one, combined jade beads from my grand mother with rain forrest jasper, now become one of my fave necklace!

the other day when I asked my brother to lend me one of his motor bike, but of course he didn't let me go with this current purchase of him! damn...

the other day at birthday lunch of a friend...

photo taken by Metta, a typical me --standing comfortably (sometimes in yoga position) and occupied by my gadget!

Arwen in a picnic...

Sebatu Water Temple the other day...

Sebatu village

thank you all for stopping by and viewing the post...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...