5.1.15

Randomly

Its a new year already! 2014 has been behind us and we are now at the end of the first week of 2015 (for me its the beginning of working week). I do hope you all had a great 2014 guys. Mine was superb. At the end of 2013 I wished that 2014 will be a fantastic one, and my wishes did come through and so much more were added. Now I am wishing for a fantastic 2015, may all my hope and wishes (and everyone else's) will come through. 

I think sharing Neil Gaiman's quote is a proper way to do it: 
“I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes.
Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're Doing Something.
So that's my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody's ever made before. Don't freeze, don't stop, don't worry that it isn't good enough, or it isn't perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life.
Whatever it is you're scared of doing, Do it.  Make your mistakes, next year and forever.” 



Was a great getaway to Amed....

Live every minute with Grace Love and Gratitude...

“For last year's words belong to last year's language . 
And next year's words await another voice.”  T.S. Eliot



#foundit between all the mess in the house #mydiamondstud_earrings 

Penjor on Galungan & Kuningan day, celebration of Dharma winning towards Adharma

Random family and their dog, such cute baby and cute dog too... #happinessallaround


Serious shopping day #notacure #notgoinghomewiththismedicine

Everyday should be a happy day!

thank you all for stopping by and reading the bits...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...