1.10.13

Koleksi 9



I have got to talk about this collection from Koleksi 9! If you visit their page here, you'll get to see why I love the collection! Its affordable, great quality and its handmade with fine-cut products!



About
Koleksi 9 is the new brainchild of Irsan. the man behind House Of Irsan is finally here with his retail collections! Simple, affordable, urbanwear, 3 things that he sets to achieve from this brand.
The main goal is to give a new range of an affordable first grade quality handmade finecut products to the market. Offering a wide selection of products, from t-shirt to dresses, canvas to leather bags, and of course shoes!

Irsan was known for his tailor-made items, with clienttele including Krisdayanti, Titi Dj, Melly Goeslow, Avi Basuki, (Indonesian celebs) just to name a few, also some projects with LUX (costumes for the superheroes theme), Gudang Garam (short advertising film), etc
Publications including Elle Indonesia, Harper’s Bazaar Indonesia, AMICA Indonesia, Surface Indonesia, etc


shop them online guys! I guarantee great buys....

xxx


Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...