17.9.12

Nirwana Bali Jazz Series

Nirwana Bali Jazz Series is a tribute to jazz lovers and inspired by Tanah Lot Temple. The jazz festival was held by the sea starting from sunset until midnight. What else can you asked for but just beautiful sunset, good music, wine and friends?

The event features iconic names in Indonesian jazz world both from Jakarta and Bali.  With a lovely package of jazz performances from highly experienced big names while enjoying the spectacular landscape sunset view surrounding the place....

First day opening act by Liza Soul

This senior guitarist/multi-instrumentalist/composer who was born in Malang, switch to jazz since age 11 and has been residing in Bali for many years, Koko Harsoe. And the famous Indonesian vocal coach Bertha,


insta photo from a friend...

Legendary Idang Rasjidi (keyboard) with his sensational group where two of his own sons, Shadu Shah Chaidar (Bass) and Shaku Rasjidi (drums) play alongside him, with addition Andien on Vocal,

so young and so talented, voice of an angel.... (and very nice neon jacket too!!!)

my wedges on the grass,

Day two was with Rio Sidik Quintet as addition, 


Liza Soul was yet again in her great performance,

I didnt get the chance (nor someone to help me) to take a shot of my outfits (both days), here is 2nd day look,


was a hectic week you guys, next post will be with proper images, until than....

xoxo


Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...