13.7.12

While we're here... might as well...

Its school holiday for my niece and my nephew, so as promised, I am taking them to the Fun World, its a place where they can play games and fun together,


while the place is in a mall, I might as well browse around...

and buy myself two of these lace fabric that I will have them made as a Kebaya top,

the color of the tshirt is simply irresistible,

need me these shorts!

the cut of this dress is simply amazing,

its a dry season, so during the afternoon till morning its quiet chilly!

I am in love with this muscle T!

that's the summary for being in the mall the whole day, "lets lunch now, it is the time...." [as my nephew would say..]

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...