15.7.12

sunday Tubing




Yesss... this Sunday we are going Tubing in the middle of Bali island, we booked the place for a day and got an awesome program with the company Baliwoso.




get together before going to the rafting site,



waiting for the rest of the group to arrive,



after changing our clothes, we are headed to the river,

and the tubing starts,


first break,

go for second part of the tubing journey,


finish line -coffee, ginger tea and snacks await

lunch time!

the camping ground has a large outdoor space, cross bow is one of the activities,


the "room"

the group and the Baliwoso crew,

all in all, was a fantastic day for all....:)))

dry attire of the day:
tshirt H&M
shorts -made to order
flip flop ipanema
scarf -kuta market

wet attire of the day:
antirash top Surfer Girl
shorts Roxy
rafting shoes Reebok
bikini My Body

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...