8.5.12

White Drama


Another supposed to be posted last last week, but I was so busy at work that I am not able to gather images. I am now finally compile this post. The fact that I love rosettes, and the fact that I am forever in love with Alphonse Mucha's work, and with the inspiration from Marcela's blog, check her out here, this is it!

Comme des Garçons exhibits the fashion show event White Drama. The Musée Galliera continues its `hors les murs' arrangement at the Docks - Cité de la Mode et du Design with an stunning and detonating exhibition - the latest Comme des Garcons fashion show -open last April- in its entirety.















Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...