3.8.09

La Rambla , Port Vell

La Rambla, the street of central Barcelona, popular with tourists such as me and locals alike. La Rambla is a tree-lined pedestrian mall that stretches for 1.2 kilometres connecting Plaça de Catalunya in the centre with the Christopher Columbus Monument at Port Vell. La Rambla forms the boundary between the quarters of Barri Gòtic, to the east, and El Raval, to the west. 



La Rambla this time is very crowded due to the summer and tourist season. I must say that the street has its character! From street art, people, the wave on pavement towards the sea (Port Vell), I can feel rhythm and groove here... just as life is as easy as in Bali!
"the only street in the world which I wish would never end." (Spanish poet Federico García Lorca)

thank you all for stopping by...
xxx

Soan Galuh beach

Soan Galuh beach is my source of inspiration. When I feel like I need inspirations in my clay work, I would just get my motorbike and drive ...